Solution 1: Delete temppath folder (can be found in Ruby Client folder) and try again.
Solution 2: Add Ruby Client in your anti-virus exclusions.
InGame Rules / Ban Reasons
We do not help on any damage caused by third party programs. Please use them at your own risk.
In cases of item loss or item plus loss there is nothing we can do. Additionally if you are hacked because you have downloaded a fake DLL bypass or any other harmful program we will be unable to help you.
When given the player won't be able to type anything in-game. He will lose the ability to send globals as well. This ban is permanent and will only be lifted if our team decides so. It is given on the following occasions.
1. Racism towards other players or team members.
2. Insulting team members.
3. Disrespect of any religion.
4. Provoking or creating any in-game drama.
5. Spreading rumors or flaming the server.
6. Trading / Sell Accounts (Characters)
When given you won't be able to log-in on Ruby Online again. It is only given on extreme cases and can only be lifted if our team decides so. It is given on the following occasions.
1. Using a character name, guild name or a grant name which goes against the listed rules.
2. Abusing any kind of bug without reporting it.
3. Selling any in-game item or gold/silks for real money.
4. Advertising other servers in globals or any game chatting.
5. Bypassing any of our limit restrictions.
6. Scamming other players.
7. Hacking other players.
9. Hosting any kind of events (item giveaways etc) without GM approval.
10. Trading / Sell Accounts (Characters)